{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules

Go down 
+6
:Lad
null
Atlantis
BugHuman
Longshot
Alpha
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Empty
PostSubject: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Updated list of Rules

1. ACR and ACRit may use all weapons
2. No jetcamping is allowed: Jet packs are for building stuff and reaching a destination, not to stay in the air and shoot. Normal consequence is a warning, followed by kick if warning not taken into consideration.

3. Battle Grangering: Battle grangering IS allowed untill sudden death. After sudden death, it is NOT allowed to battle granger. Normal consiquence is !denybuild, so the granger will not be able to be a granger.

4. !passvote: Passvote is there for humor. But if someone needs to be kicked, your allowed to /callvote kick and then !passvote (Only in an emergency! ex. decon, glitching, hacking etc). Make sure you warn the person and make sure he/she doesnt do it again etc.

5. !putteam: Putteam is only for team switchers. First warn the person not to teamswitch again, then !putteam him back to the original team. After 3 times, kick him/her (make sure to warn them that they will be kicked if they do it again).

6. Do not abuse admin: Simple enough.

7. Be kind to anyone: It doesn't matter if they are acting like a noob. Dont use admin to make anyone's life miserable.

8. Do not beg for admin: Bug created the admin applications on the forums for a reason.

9. Do not "dis" {ACR} or {ACRit} members: We are all in one clan, so you won't gain anything by making enemies.

10. Respect higher ranked people: Random people, Random Admins, {ACRit}, {ACR}, The Second in Commands, Bug. Even though there's a chain like this, players should be equally respected.

11. If someone wants to join, help.: Obviously, you have to be asked to join ACRit, but if someone is interested in joining, help them along the way. Tell them about the forums, the process, and what to do to get better.

12. Dont team kill: Most of the time team kill is off, but when its on, dont do it on purpose. Accidents happen, so dont freak out if you loose your credits to a team kill. If someone is team killing on purpose, !warn them, and if they dont comply, kick them.

13. !cancelvote: !Cancelvote is meant for humor. Only use it if a vote kicking someone for no reason or a bad reason, or if an {ACR}/{ACRit} is getting kicked.

14. Locking teams: There is no point to do it. If there are players who want to be on the same team, its all about luck. Sometimes, though, it is used on an {ACR} vs all game. A game such as this must be callvoted the round before, and it must legitimately pass (No !passvote)!

15. Map Commands: Things like !nextmap and !map are unneeded. Im sure an agreement can be made to use one (Ex. Call a poll to use !nextmap, be sure to explain what it does). !map and !devmap shouldnt be used.

16. !setlevel: This is meant for use only by second in commands and bug. If someone with 999 admin wants to !setlevel someone, ask Bug first. Or refer to the admin applications.

17. !mute: Call a poll to mute someone. If you need to calm someone down, you may !mute them, but not for more than 1 minute. Just !mute them, tell them to chill, then !unnmute them immediately.

18. No Spamming: Dont spam, whether its through luci or text. You may spam a little, but try to keep it to around 10 phrases and once per game. This is just to maintain the normal flow of text. In reference to luci there is a difference from attacking someone while AIMING over and over, and attacking someone RANDOMLY over and over.

19. Friendly Fire/Friendly Building Fire: Dont turn this on without asking the players. Call a poll, and if it passes, you may turn it on, BUT only keep it on for 1 game. Also if there is a structure blocking you or another player, you may use friendy buildable fire.

20. Dont impersonate members: Good chance you'll get banned for that

21. Dont build in a spawn: If you see an egg or a teledone, kill it. Don't build a bunch of teslas around it or a bunch of acid tubes. Think about it, if everyone did that, how would a game finish.

If I missed anything or something is not right please comment.

Last edited by BugHuman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, grammer, first rule changed thxs to qvm changes)
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 pm

1-19. I do what I want
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Overall nice job on this Alpha. I appreciate it a lot. I edited it a bit though. Mostly for spelling and grammar. I also added some things here and there, nothing major. I smell some points.

Also I'm sure if we combine our 2 guides we can make a pretty good one, lol:

I will list every abuse possible, and tell you the consequence(s) for each. This will be so you all know the rules.

THESE RULES APPLY ONLY TO ACR UNLMITED

1. Do not passvote ANY real votes, passvote is there to be funny on polls.
Consequense: Admin will be reduced 5 levels

2. Do not cancelvote ANYTHING except votes that will kick you, or your fellow {ACR} from the server. You may cancel, though, if a map is being voted for that nobody has. (Must ask people).

Consequence: Admin will be reduced 5 levels

3. Don't lock teams....You shouldn't be testing on ACR Unlimited

Consequence: Admin will be set to below level 20

4. Don't kick/ban if you don't have proof, and if you must kick call a vote (no passvoting). In addition no kicking {ACR}.

Consequence: Level 5 admin

5. Do not use map, nextmap, or devmap unless nobody is in the server.

Consequence: Admin will be reduced 10 levels.

6. No setleveling without my consent.

Consequence: Level 998 admin.

7. Dont putteam yourself or anyone onto a team that has more players. Also do not go to a team that has more players. Especially don't putteam anyone else without their consent.

Consequence: Level 5 admin.

8. Do not switch teams.

Consequence: Switch=Kick (You may kick a switcher who, when asked does not go back to their original team).

9. For mute call a vote.

10. Don't spam.

Consequence: Mute; Spam powers taken away; Admin dropped 5 levels; If you are spamming a CP I might get rid of it.

11. No switching friendly fire or friendly structure damage on/off

Consequence: No more friendly commands.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 pm

so we can kick for jet camp now?
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

What's with the ban on those weapons? I thought the mods were taken off the unlimited server, but even so, I use a lot of those in my base-takedowns on the rare occasions when I play on unlimited (not flame though). And also, are we adopting all of these rules (Alpha's and Bug's) or just some. And I think that the jetcamp rule should be used loosely, as some people use the jetpack for combat but don't actually camp (i.e. me in taking down bases, specifically on arachnid).

Also,
Quote :
1. ACR and ACRit may not use modded weapons: which means no saw, las, pulse, or flame

2. No jetcamping is allowed: Jet packs are for building stuff and reaching a destination, not to stay in the air and shoot. Normal consequence is a warning, followed by kick if warning not taken into consideration.

3. Battle Grangering: Battle grangering IS allowed untill sudden death. After sudden death, it is NOT allowed to battle granger. Normal consiquence is !denybuild, so the granger will not be able to be a granger.

4. !passvote: Passvote is there for humor. But if someone needs to be kicked, your allowed to
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 pm

you know what needs to be done somewhat? like when someone connects into the server, it shows up in cp or someway telling them the specific rules that are the most popularly broken, battlegrangering not allowed once sd takes effect, jet camping, and most importantly TEAMSWITCHING IS NOT ALLOWED. these people still don't know about that rule..
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 pm

:Lad wrote:
you know what needs to be done somewhat? like when someone connects into the server, it shows up in cp or someway telling them the specific rules that are the most popularly broken, battlegrangering not allowed once sd takes effect, jet camping, and most importantly TEAMSWITCHING IS NOT ALLOWED. these people still don't know about that rule..
eh i think the battlegrangering after sd just needs to be said by the console as soon as sd starts.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm

yeah i suppose that makes sense, just like the warning of sd 1 minute early. but really, the teamswitching rule needs to be more well known by these new guys that come in.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:50 pm

:Lad wrote:
yeah i suppose that makes sense, just like the warning of sd 1 minute early. but really, the teamswitching rule needs to be more well known by these new guys that come in.
agreed. update to ACR loading screen?
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 pm

no battlegrangering... wtf is wrong with you?

battlegrangers are win!
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Alpha wrote:

An exception to that should be grangers spamming poisoned barbs to slow down the humans.
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Private 2
Private 2
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Or.. just any granger can battle as long as an idiot doesn't pilot the damned thing
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

linux26 wrote:
Alpha wrote:

An exception to that should be grangers spamming poisoned barbs to slow down the humans.
For me that was the whole reason that I made the topic >.> but what they were doing was giving me free kills really... but making me food for rants...
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm

i thought the whole reason to ban battlegrangering was because of the barb spam. and also they block heavily.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm

seb0910 wrote:
i thought the whole reason to ban battlegrangering was because of the barb spam. and also they block heavily.
Well then there needs to be a rule saying that you can only battlegranger after SD if you're really actually spamming poisoned barbs instead of blocking your teammates and feeding the other team.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:
Well then there needs to be a rule saying that you can only battlegranger after SD if you're really actually spamming poisoned barbs instead of blocking your teammates and feeding the other team.
you cant spam barbs and not feed. well ok i was wrong pros can but to many noobs will abuse this by saying "bu I da pro!"
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:40 pm

linux26 wrote:
seb0910 wrote:

you're saying barb spam is a good thing? i would argue otherwise. it turns grangers into portable, long-distance creep, which is horribly unfair for humans. combine two or three noobs with grangers and you get a near-impassible hallway on ATCS.

the ONLY battlegrangering I would defend is defending a base (though you could say that's not battlegrangering), and MAYBE sniping structures, because in large numbers and over time it is useful, and it also idles evos.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 pm

BugHuman wrote:
Overall nice job on this Alpha. I appreciate it a lot. I edited it a bit though. Mostly for spelling and grammar. I also added some things here and there, nothing major. I smell some points.

Also I'm sure if we combine our 2 guides we can make a pretty good one, lol:

I will list every abuse possible, and tell you the consequence(s) for each. This will be so you all know the rules.

THESE RULES APPLY ONLY TO ACR UNLMITED

1. Do not passvote ANY real votes, passvote is there to be funny on polls.
Consequense: Admin will be reduced 5 levels

2. Do not cancelvote ANYTHING except votes that will kick you, or your fellow {ACR} from the server. You may cancel, though, if a map is being voted for that nobody has. (Must ask people).

Consequence: Admin will be reduced 5 levels

3. Don't lock teams....You shouldn't be testing on ACR Unlimited

Consequence: Admin will be set to below level 20

4. Don't kick/ban if you don't have proof, and if you must kick call a vote (no passvoting). In addition no kicking {ACR}.

Consequence: Level 5 admin

5. Do not use map, nextmap, or devmap unless nobody is in the server.

Consequence: Admin will be reduced 10 levels.

6. No setleveling without my consent.

Consequence: Level 998 admin.

7. Dont putteam yourself or anyone onto a team that has more players. Also do not go to a team that has more players. Especially don't putteam anyone else without their consent.

8. Do not switch teams.

Consequence: Switch=Kick (You may kick a switcher who, when asked does not go back to their original team).

9. For mute call a vote.

10. Don't spam.

Consequence: Mute; Spam powers taken away; Admin dropped 5 levels; If you are spamming a CP I might get rid of it.

11. No switching friendly fire or friendly structure damage on/off

Consequence: No more friendly commands.

i put in all those rules, just w/o the Admin reductions. If u want, u can put them in, idk wat they r
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:02 am

can some one team switch if they are evening teams? like its 4 v 2?
Back to top Go down
BugHuman
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am

Only if it is like 6v1 lol.
Back to top Go down
http://AdminCrazyRioters.com
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 am

ah ok so not 4v2 and he goes to the 2?
Back to top Go down
Alpha
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

when the messafe comes up saying teams r unbalanced, then u can switch
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Alpha wrote:
when the messafe comes up saying teams r unbalanced, then u can switch
ok that helps
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 pm

I disagree with that, I find people feeding on purpose or just feeding constantly, giving the other team many amounts of free kills. They would then teamswitch to the team that is all rants/bsuits, while the other team is still full of players, but now at a disadvantage thanks to him.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

great now im just confused... im just going to stick with bugs rule where basically no team switching at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules   Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up to date list of ACR Unlimited Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next