{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Kicking Pee from ACR.

Go down 
+12
Iridescent Blade
PieForLife
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
BugHumanRoot
Kilo
linux26
null
BugHuman
(^TwinBladE^)
peebrain
golden
{ACR}Lito?>S
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kick Pee from ACR? (Read first)
Yes
Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:01 am

I'm sorry guys, I can't go play Trem these days because I'm spending 'em with my sister, who just came back from Canada.

I read Mem's and Bug's responses, and I'll answer 'em quickly.

Mem:
I bet you use Internet Explorer. LOL. Use Mozilla Firefox; it's way better.

- Explain then the other 6 votes.
- I'm doing this for the clan's and server's good. 8 people don't feel comfortable with him in ACR.
- I wish the other 6 people posted here too.
- I was just pointing out an important detail.
- We tried to fix his attitude but nothing is going to work. And abusing is nothing compared to joining jsut for admin. Hello? Did you read that? Isn't it bad? C'mon...

Bug:
- I never said I did. I was just talking to you.
- I do appreciate those things you've done for me and the clan, honestly, but I consider 'em minor things. This is like...the big test or something. I just wanna see if you're impartial enough to do the right thing (yes, I'm implying THAT).
- I have NOT encouraged people to leave ACR with me. Dude, you know as much as I do that I LOVE this clan. Members are awesome. Good players and good friends despite the age difference. I don't have a reason to tell them such a thing. I remember someone saying something like "OMG you're like the best player; so, if you leave I'm leaving too". Not my fault.
- Peru is a democratic republic even though they rig the results Wink
- You don't have to take everybody's opinion but the majority's.
- I know people do not change, but at least we can show 'em they won't do whatever they want here, can't we?

Arget, I'll answer later.

Lito
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 23818192
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

Bug:

Wow, Bug, I just loved your reply.

Just wanted to say that.

P.S.: I'm having exams this week, can't play or work either Sad. I'll work on the admin list app as soon as I can -- in the meantime, could you check (or ask) whether you can host PHP code on the other ACR site? If yes, I'll recode my app in PHP and somehow make it connect to the server directly -- we'll see about all that after I get done with my exams.

---------------------

Litox:

Litox wrote:
- Explain then the other 6 votes.
Crowd effect -- some great philosopher or writer (sorry, I don't recall his name) once said that a crowd's intelligence is equal to the intelligence of the least intelligent person in it. If you think of it, it's true -- it takes one person to make the rest of the crowd follow him/her, even when whatever they're doing is utterly wrong. From Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology#Classical_theories ), "Each member's enthusiasm would be increased as a result, and one becomes less aware of the true nature of one's actions."
Memory wrote:
- any votes to kick peebrain without stated reasoning are like pressing F1 just for the hell of it.
...which proves my point.

Litox wrote:
- I know people do not change, but at least we can show 'em they won't do whatever they want here, can't we?
I agree -- but kicking and excluding the person out of her main social group is maybe a bit too far fetched. For instance, if you have a kid, and he does something stupid, let's say, frying metal in the microwave oven and making you have to buy another one, you don't take away your love for him; you punish him, you take away one of his games or his toys, you tell him "no TV for a week", but you don't just take away your love for him.

In the case of {ACR}PeeBrain, well, I suggest taking away his admin away for a while... even though I never really seen him abuse, so unless you come up with something concrete to base your arguments upon, I really don't see what this is all about...

PS: I never thought I'd ever be discussing crowd psychology and political systems in theory and practise on an on-line game clan's forum...

null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:56 pm

thanks for the crowd effect stuff linux im glad someone could add evidence to my idea
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:32 pm

If pee doesnt gtfo or atleast some other stupid ppl i go im just sick for em

like nuclear: He says i abuse when i mute him for sayin n-word and lot of rude stuff for me and i putteam iron back when hes aliens {game was 3v3 but nuc putted iron to humires so game was 2v4 and he said that he can do it because nuc is hes bro}
so i putteamed iron back to aliens this keepd still happenin so i mute nuc and then he evaded all mutes (re connected few times) and then i said im gona report to bug and thats what i did this is only one of the several times that stuff like this happens -.- im sick of it there isnt much stupid ppl in acr but those who already are is enought for me..
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:18 pm

Quote :
im just sick for em

seriously

you should really make sense before calling other people stupid. nothing has been shown to confirm peebrain's stupidity, and there you go posting sentences like that, among others.
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 pm

seb0910 wrote:
Quote :
im just sick for em

seriously

you should really make sense before calling other people stupid. nothing has been shown to confirm peebrain's stupidity, and there you go posting sentences like that, among others.

well mem im not sure any of us should be commenting on the subject unless you play with pee when everyone else is on frequently [ which my self skythe and litox have] now to support litos and skythes points i have seen pees annoyences and i witnessd the "i just want admin" being said before
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:59 pm

First off WHERE THE {ACR} is cool DID YOU GET THE IDEA I JOINED JUST FOR ADMIN?

Second, is there any proof at all that i am stupid? I get good grades, I am in accelerated classes, and i took the SAT in sixth grade.

Third, NO ONE HAS EVER TRIED TO MAKE ME CHANGE so stop making up all of these bs reasons that are all false until proven true.
Back to top Go down
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
xXxDarknessxXx (aka EBC)

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:15 am

I really dont have problems with pee, I mean he might be a little annoying but linux and memory are right, and thats life, you dont like it you can suck it up, besides I havent seen him abusing so unless you have a demo or screenshots i fully believe you but unless so I am neutral because of my way of thinking
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 am

omgf who said pee abuses ? he doesnt lol
pee is just ***** and annoying *****
and there is liek 4 ppl who cans prove u joined just for admins

and btw bug ppl voted pee out sodz
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 am

Does anyone have PROOF or EVIDENCE that I joined just for admin?
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 am

omgf there is 4 ppl who can prove it lito and stuff omg
Back to top Go down
PieForLife
Private 2
Private 2
PieForLife

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:51 am

can someone tell me how to vote. but i think pee should not be kicked from acr unless something demanding needs to [right][justify][center]happen. i do think that pee should lose admin so that people are done complaining becuz people are just talking about how he abuses with admin. so why kick him? if he doesnt like losing admin then let him leave.

PieForLife queen
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Sorry guys for not answering: I've been in Cuzco since Wednesday and I forgot to tell you.

Well, I don't have much time to answer now (I will when I go back to home -on Monday morning), but I just gotta ask what has Bug decided so I make my decision too.

Lito
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 pm

well i never said you were stupid Pee i find you qite intellegent infact
you just tend to be annoying alot and as to the proof like sky said we do have witnesses as to the "I want admin" thing
and if it pleases i will open another topic and and ask who witnessed it
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 am

can we get a witness that doesnt hate me?
Like server records?
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 am

i dont hate you i was just there and i witnessed it
i dont hate anyone
Back to top Go down
Kilo
Private 2
Private 2
Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 am

P.S. Pee as gotten better i havent noticed any annoying things
Back to top Go down
{ACR}Lito?>S
Private 2
Private 2
{ACR}Lito?>S

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm

So Bug, what is it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
(^TwinBladE^)
Private 2
Private 2

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 pm

ugh pee is still annoying but not hating him much but im still kinda with lito but pee should not gtfo acr but liek lose some adminz
Back to top Go down
peebrain
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
peebrain

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

BUMP

Mbaud needs an example of what his topic should look like.

Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 am

olol, nice pee.
I vote F2!
<3 pee
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 pm

So you did get kicked out?
Back to top Go down
angrylemon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
angrylemon

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

hell i know as much as anyone else pee can be annoying but, pee is an older member than you. You more than likely knew he was in acr before you joined and you still joined. So entire thread is invalid.

/thread

Last edited by angrylemon on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
:Lad
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
:Lad

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:01 pm

lemon wtf...necropost
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm

{ACR} is cool CAN'T YOU READ THE {ACR} is cool DATES MOTHERFUCKER

{ACR} is cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Pee from ACR.   Kicking Pee from ACR. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Pee from ACR.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next