{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!

Go down 
+7
Iridescent Blade
Pip
linux26
-theMbaude
WeeD
:Lad
{ACR}FireFox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Evolve?
Yes!
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No :(
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

Location : Some where in a remote valley deep in the Amazon rain forest.

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Lin if you can call poll to demote people can't you call polls to promote people?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Private 2
Private 2
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Well gee firefox, now that you ask I guess I'll have to vote yes because you've never given me a reason to think badly of you as an admin.
Though your advancements in this clan have been rather rapid, thats not really a valid reason to not get admin, as long as you have been a good admin, which as far as I've seen you have been. Maybe try waiting a couple months or more until any other advancements.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Hats off to you pip
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Here is what I learned today
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 2&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeKUbg0HUrmVLfVAUPkVHtIMK0aWA
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 am

-theMbaude wrote:
My point only being you dont seem to be able to use the tools you have along enough before wanting more. And I would say ''like the rest of us'' at the end of that sentencce but it seems as though im outnumbered. Yes albeit I can say Im a bit jealous of you going higher higher while im still stuck at block 1. It seems you are advancing faster than anyone through my eyes. But hey? Who cares what i have to say anymore. You just seem to get everything you want while we, oh no sorry i forgot, i mean I cant get it. I have been in ACR way longer than you have but it then you got wayyyy ahead of where i am. It seriously puzzles me, and frankly this is where i dislike you. You become S>. About 2 weeks later, B> arrives. Going on and on, admin goes from 15 too 22 in less than a month. Moving on a month (where this time, in my eyes, you did nothing) you make another app, and lookey here, everyone is with you again een though you didnt do anything....

That is why I dislike you.
Mbuad got a point here,i have to agree you are advancing in huge steps(ranks).
First the scrimmer,then you tried to apply for EO,and then you got the B.
It seems you are trying to get "everything" in youר reach Including admin lvl's.
What mbaud means i think is that you got to the point when you do TOO much in a TOO short period of time.
Like I said you do need the tools,but you slow that train abit.
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 am

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
if you try and get the last word is shows your immature

Buahahahahahaahaha

Anyways, no point in doing this, i just said my vote all is well and done. Im very glad someone finally saw that you are advancing rapidly. Al I can really, or should I call it my advice, is that you wont get any of my votes till I see that you can use what you have long enough.

EDIT: Oh i forgot this part. Why would I hate those guys? Just because the past the test? That doesn't bother me at all man. They arent trying to get everything they can in the shortest amount of time possible. As I said, you aren't going to get my vote till I see that you can use your ''tools'' properly and long enough before actually NEEDING more.

-thMbaude
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 23818192

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 am

i agree that this is kinda soon, i know its been more than a month but still.

what do you mean by saying "finish games that should have already ended" by using !tlnorm and !tloff? i can only guess that you mean using !tlnorm to end a game that has no time limit, because people are camping and its going nowhere, but you can use other commands like admitting defeat or call a draw then !passvote or even !map.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Ok from this point on I will promas to wait a bit before my next app and 'use' my tool. Thanks to you all for the imput.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Voted no.

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't think you should be inactive for a month, come back one day, and apply for an admin level that's THREE levels higher than you have right now.

Wait a week or two, become more active, and I'll change my vote.

It seems like you're more interested in getting admin than actually using your powers. You don't NEED higher admin. Of course, no one does. But your reasons aren't that good, and I don't think people should be able to get off for a month, whether they can help it or not, come back for a day and ask for higher admin. It's just not right, in my eyes.

Keep in mind, JUST because you CAN make an application for higher admin each week, doesn't mean you should.

You already said you're gaining THREE levels, just for two commands. Apparently, the rest would go unused (which they probably would). But do you REALLY need !tlnorm/!tloff to continue playing? Use what you have for a while, and be grateful for it.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 87495687

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm guessing this is just one giant reason fight so I skipped through it and am withholding my vote.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Atlantis wrote:
I'm guessing this is just one giant reason fight so I skipped through it and am withholding my vote.

You can still say if you think he needs/deserves it and still withold your vote.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 pm

I feel thats a pointless waste of my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Atlantis wrote:
I feel thats a pointless waste of my fingertips.

Then use the tip of your nose.

Either way, your opinion still matters.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I have been back for atleast a week before I had made this app. I have used my commands for atleast a month discluding the month of my move and yes I do think having the tl commands are important to. Anyway it's not like I am a different person just because I moved. I still manage my responsibilities like I always have responsibly and when needed. And if people Like Lad and Linux who have been chosen by us to leaders think that it ok for any of us to get the level we are applying for why not vote in their favor. I think of getting admin as a step in the right direction. It's one step closer to being 'on top of things'. And why not be the best you can be? Isn't that the goal in life. Anyway sorry if that was too deep for some of you I will try to get back on topic. Well thanks for your time and see you on game.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Atlantis i think you should vote, would be interesting plus i dont think anyone will attack you for your vote, but its your choice. i also think bleh has a good point. since you (firefox) didnt address my previous post, im gonna go ahead and vote no, and maybe on your next app you will have better reasons.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Atlanits is there any info you need or questions I need to answer to help you make up your mind?
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
I have been back for atleast a week before I had made this app. I have used my commands for atleast a month discluding the month of my move and yes I do think having the tl commands are important to. Anyway it's not like I am a different person just because I moved. I still manage my responsibilities like I always have responsibly and when needed. And if people Like Lad and Linux who have been chosen by us to leaders think that it ok for any of us to get the level we are applying for why not vote in their favor. I think of getting admin as a step in the right direction. It's one step closer to being 'on top of things'. And why not be the best you can be? Isn't that the goal in life. Anyway sorry if that was too deep for some of you I will try to get back on topic. Well thanks for your time and see you on game.

Your app for lvl 22 passed on June 21st.

Say you were gone exactly a month, that means you've been using your commands for roughly 2 weeks, not even close to a month.

In other words, you waited 2 weeks before you made a new app.

You know, here's your statistics.

At the beginning of May, your ACRit app passed for lvl 10.
On May 21st, you applied for lvl 18, an 8 level jump, and passed.
On June 13th, you applied for lvl 25, a 7 level jump, and failed.
On June 14th, you applied for the Rank of EO position. In that exact post, you asked how to get the P> rank.
On or near June 18th, you got the Builder Rank.
On June 19th, you applied for level 22, and passed.
You left for a month, got back at the beginning of August.
On August 9th, you applied for lvl 25, a 3 level jump.

In short, you tried going from lvl 10-25 in a month and a half.
You applied for every single rank possible.
You had maybe 2 weeks of having lvl 22.
And now you want 25, after having it fail for the first time.

You're telling me you just want to help the server as much as you can? You don't NEED the commands !tlnorm, and !tloff. You can run and protect the server just as much right now. There's still people who are active that have those commands, which you don't seem to understand. Yes, they're not on 24/7, but not EVERY single game needs to have it's timelimit turned off. 80% of games are over before the timelimit anyways.

You're also basically saying just because Lad and Linux support you, all the lower-ranked people's opinions don't matter?

And my point is not that you are a different person, it's that you have a perfectly fine admin level right now. It really seems to me that all you're after is admin and ranks. I mean really, from 10-25 in a month in a half?

On a Tremulous server, you don't need to "be the best you can be", otherwise the entire clan would just apply for 999 immediately. You need to take it slower with your levels. If you're not, just save us all the trouble and spam-threads and just apply for level 999 right now. If "Lad and Linux approve" of it, then that obviously AUTOMATICALLY means you'll get it. So hey, good luck with that.

Edit: By the way, putting in size 1 font saying "if you get the last word your immature" makes you look REALLY stupid. Putting it in size 1 font? It's acting like you're all cocky, thinking you're the best and that you ALWAYS should and will get the last word. Trust me, not happening.
Back to top Go down
null
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 am

wow bleh nice argument there O_O)b
Back to top Go down
WeeD
Private 2
Private 2
WeeD

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 am

Longest replay i think..
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 am

seb0910 wrote:
wow bleh nice argument there O_O)b

If I get into an argument, I make sure I win it.

Trust me. Only a few cases where I haven't won/gave up because the other people's so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
linux26
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
linux26

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:27 am

ßleh wrote:
Edit: By the way, putting in size 1 font saying "if you get the last word your immature" makes you look REALLY stupid. Putting it in size 1 font? It's acting like you're all cocky, thinking you're the best and that you ALWAYS should and will get the last word. Trust me, not happening.
Actually, that was pretty hilarious. Objection overruled.
Back to top Go down
ßleh
Private 2
Private 2
ßleh

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 am

linux26 wrote:
ßleh wrote:
Actually, that was pretty hilarious. Objection overruled.

Only overruled because I said the C word.
Back to top Go down
{ACR}FireFox
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
{ACR}FireFox

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 am

Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 2&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeKUbg0HUrmVLfVAUPkVHtIMK0aWA
Back to top Go down
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 125be

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 am

{ACR}FireFox wrote:
Ok bleh you win
{ACR}FireFox wrote:

Is this supposed to be your insurance so that no matter the outcome you get the upper hand for you have a picture that says so? How do you think showing a pic in which ''every one loses because we're retards (?)'' helps anyone at all? Sorry, I just think you made a bad move there, but hey, that's just my opinion. If I were you right now I would do something drastic that will gain the favor of all the ''lower ranked players'' again.
Back to top Go down
Atlantis
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 am

Okay after that pic I'm ready I vote no/F2. I see it as using that pic as a scape goat and a show of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next