{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{ACR} Admin Crazy Rioters

Tremulous Clan

Home  Portal  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Server Information  IM BugHuman  TeamspeakTeamspeak  IRC  Log in  
All Testing Decisions Will Be Made By The Second In Commands.

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!

Go down 
+7
Iridescent Blade
Pip
linux26
-theMbaude
WeeD
:Lad
{ACR}FireFox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Evolve?
Yes!
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No :(
Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-theMbaude
Corporal
Corporal

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 125be

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm

ßleh wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
My computer freezes for like minute each time i scroll on his sig...

:Lad wrote:
Iridescent Blade wrote:
Sorry everyone, the unidentified Yes vote was me. I just came here from 'see all new topics since last visit' and didnt know that it was an actual application rather than a kind of question. So see my previous post for my reasoning.

Roooooooooflmao!

I want to hear from Fire Mbaud, what he has to say about this.

Dont tempt me....

Just let the thread die. If it passes, oh well, we tried. If it fails, then good job, maybe Fire will actually use his admin powers for a few weeks without applying for higher admin again.

It was....an...an honour to...work with you....John. *App passes, World Ends, Cataclysm, Millions die in seconds, teh last survivors go off to live on Pandora. We learn how to speak what ever their language was called. We tehn go to war with them, blue monkeys vs the last few survivors (the hippies, they were high so they thought that they were in a trance). We lose. The monkeys then chant ''Rath'D Jio'Lg Mag'ylo!'' Means smoething like ''For the the disformed misgenetic Blue people!'' Then everything is blank, we lost all because an app for a stupid game... How strange this world is, sorry i mean, was.*
Back to top Go down
Iridescent Blade
Sergeant
Sergeant
Iridescent Blade

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!   Your Pokemon is trying to evolve! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Lol, Just lol.
-theMbaude wrote:
ßleh wrote:
-theMbaude wrote:
My computer freezes for like minute each time i scroll on his sig...

:Lad wrote:
Iridescent Blade wrote:
Sorry everyone, the unidentified Yes vote was me. I just came here from 'see all new topics since last visit' and didnt know that it was an actual application rather than a kind of question. So see my previous post for my reasoning.

Roooooooooflmao!

I want to hear from Fire Mbaud, what he has to say about this.

Dont tempt me....

Just let the thread die. If it passes, oh well, we tried. If it fails, then good job, maybe Fire will actually use his admin powers for a few weeks without applying for higher admin again.

It was....an...an honour to...work with you....John. *App passes, World Ends, Cataclysm, Millions die in seconds, teh last survivors go off to live on Pandora. We learn how to speak what ever their language was called. We tehn go to war with them, blue monkeys vs the last few survivors (the hippies, they were high so they thought that they were in a trance). We lose. The monkeys then chant ''Rath'D Jio'Lg Mag'ylo!'' Means smoething like ''For the the disformed misgenetic Blue people!'' Then everything is blank, we lost all because an app for a stupid game... How strange this world is, sorry i mean, was.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagamespage.webs.com

Your Pokemon is trying to evolve!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4